1. Fee for each driving lesson is charged at a base rate of $75.00 per 1.5 hour (GST included) unless discounted. Fee for a package of 10 lessons of 1.5 hour, if offered, normally costs $700 unless discounted.
2. Each in-car driving lesson is 1.5 hour in duration and this includes 10 minutes for reviewing the driving progress or scheduling. All driving lessons include free pick-up and drop-off.
3. No additional passenger can be present in the vehicle during the in-car driving lesson except the student’s parent or guardian for observation purposes.
4. Vehicle rental for road test is not included in our fees for prepaid driving lessons or courses, and is charged at a rate of $120 for each road test. This fee includes one hour of in–car practice, the use of car for road test, free pick-up & drop-off. The school or its instructors cannot be held responsible for any unforeseen circumstances, e.g. flat tire, traffic congestion, that cause delay and therefore the cancellation of road test appointment. In this case, the car rental fee paid will be refunded. If one hour of practice is used, $50 is deducted from the refund.
5. For cancellation or re-scheduling of lessons, the student must give verbal or written notice to the school or driving instructor at least 48 hours prior to the appointment time in order to avoid cancellation charge. Re-scheduling or cancellation without 48 hours of notice, the student will be charged at 50% of the fee for the lesson.
6. For students who wish to withdraw from any prepaid driving lessons or courses, the school will refund of any unused portion of fees paid, after having deducted the number of hours used times the base rate, and an administrative fee of $20.
7. Students who wish the school to book the road test appointment must sign the Consent and Release Form.
8. The student may be required to re-schedule or cancel any road test appointment if he/she is not successful in the completion of the training and not ready for the road test. The school reserves the right to cancel the car rental and its appointment without notice if in the opinion of the school or its instructor that the student is not ready for the road test.
9. For students who have to postpone or cancel the booked road test appointment, he/she must notify ICBC 48 hours in advance of the road test appointment, otherwise the student is responsible for the late cancellation fee of $25.00 charged by ICBC.
10. All students should take reasonably good caution when driving the school vehicle. The school reserves the right to claim against any damages made in the event of an accident.
11. All written and/or verbal contracts or agreements expire on the date of their anniversary, and no refund will be made.
12. School Policy is subject to change without notice.